September 24, 2010

Ugh...I am ready for Monday

I have recently gone to the Renaissance Festival and that was good time. Got part of my costume and some henna done there. Met up with Cylithria *finally* there and we all had a good time.

Mark has lost his PSP and now we are in the process of doing a severe clean up of the house to try to find it. Mark keeps saying, "and what if we don't find it? Your brother and your mom were the only other ones here Sunday" You see, they came over to let Jack out. Mark thinks that JJ (my bro) might have stolen it, but I know he hasn't. I don't see any reason for him to steal anything from us.


Any who, right now I am waiting for Dad to call us so we can go get something to eat for lunch, then its off to work. I am working 1pm to 9pm today. Then 9am to7pm tomorrow and 10am to 6pm Sunday. UGG! I sooo can't wait for Monday to get here. This is my 2nd 6-day work week. And let me tell you...it sucks big monkey butt!

Not fun at all. ... On another note...i hate it when u have a cold along with bad sinuses and allergies all at the same time.
 That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment