January 3, 2012

Its Been a While

I know it been a while since I last blogged on here, but alot has happened. On December 15, 2011..I had my daughter Abigail May at 6:32pm. She weighed 7 pounds and 15 ounces and is absolutely beautiful. She is growing and filling out and doing baby things. I go back to work sometime after I see the doctor on January 27th. And my sister will be babysitting Abby for us.



On another, sad, note..my Uncle Dickey passed away January 01, 2012. It was a sad way to ring in the new year, but he has been suffering for a long time. The doctors basically said that he was drowning in his own lungs. Everything he would eat or drink would somehow go straight to his lungs. I know that he is now up in heaven with Grandma, Grandpa, Bub, and Devon. It still sucks. I keep thinking that he is just in the hospital and will be out soon, but that isn't the case.

Anyways, my new years resolution is to be the best mom i can possibly be, and to make 2012 full of happy moments. So my word for 2012 is HAPPINESS. I think it is appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment