October 8, 2011

Burt's Bees Sensitive Skin Cleanser Review

So, I have been using Burt's Bees Sensitive Skin face wash, which is 99% natural. I got it from Bzz Agent Very good for someone who is 7 months pregnant and has very sensitive skin because of it.

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!  It feels soft and smooth on my skin, and it washes away dirt and oil, leaving my face feeling soo good! Bzz Agent also gave me the daily face moisturizer to try with it. And I  must say, it feels light, and makes my face feel smoother than before.


Now while this stuff is kind of on the pricey side, I believe it is totally worth it. I plan on getting the sensitive night cream to go with it. Because it is that good.

So, if you have sensitive skin, or just have issues with other facial cleansers, I suggest giving this a try. It is totally worth your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment