July 23, 2011

A Full Weekend

I went to see my doctor yesterday, and we finally have a time set up for when we get to find out who is in my tummy!! August 2nd at 8:45am!!! Soo excited to actually put a name to the little peanut inside of me.

Today is Mark's birthday cookout. I get to go gather up my mom and nieces, possible minus one niece because she isn't feeling good right now. And bringing her out in 100+ degree heat is not the best thing to do. So ya. That should be good.

And tomorrow I get to hang out with my bestie Sarah, She needs to get some new tennis shoes and I offered to go with her.
because of this heat I haven't been getting out much. And I miss Sarah. 

Plus Mark can come over after work and hang out for a while too. 
Its a win-win!!

So ya, my weekend is full. But I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment