November 25, 2009

2 Poems by Me

IN TIME

We lost you soo suddenly.
One minute you were here...
joking,
laughing,
just like any other day.
And SNAP!
You’re gone.
Your light snuffed out,
Never to shine on.

With a heart of gold you were a ---
SON...
BROTHER...
FATHER...
COUSIN.
But most importantly
a FRIEND.

Richard you were named,
But we knew you as
"Bub".
We will always keep
you alive.
Holding a piece of you
in our hearts.
Never Forget.
And tho we may cry now,
in time it will be ok.
And later we will smile when
memories trickle through.

Bub we love you.
We miss you.
And we WILL all
see you again...

In Time.

**this poem is dedicated to my cousin, Richard "Bub" who passed away 08/10/2006**





I AM

I am woman...
Strong, Independent, Wise.

I am woman...
Ready to show you my truth,
That lies inside.

I am woman...
Longing for something more.

I am woman...
Ready to stand my ground.

I am...

WOMAN!



No comments:

Post a Comment