February 8, 2014

It's Been A While

I know it's been a while since I have blogged, but between having the laptop not working with the AT&T's internet, running a 2 year old and working a full time job, it just isn't easy to blog like I would like to. 

Potty training Abby isn't easy. It is fustrating at times and I just get discouraged sometimes. But I am trying to work with her. Right now she is freaked out by the idea of pooping in the potty. She wants to be changed every time she poops in her pull up but refuses to tell us when she needs to poop so she can go potty, ugh! I will be thrilled when this part of her life is OVER.

Another thing I intend on doing is trying to lose some weight. I need to so that I can keep up with Abby, and also i want to be healthier so that when we do eventually have another kid, I won't be so worn out. I have pretty much cut pop out of my diet completely and am drinking tons of water, but I know i need to do more. As soon as i can get a decent sports bra (can't have the girls bouncing in my face, ya know), I plan on walking on the treadmill for 30 minutes to 1 hour every day. And slowly work my way up to longer. Wish me luck!

Any who, I can't think of much else to put down right now so I will blog ya later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment