July 26, 2012

Influenster Summer VoxBox Review

I get to try the Summer VoxBox from Influenster. 
So far I have tried the Quaker Banana Nut Bread Bar. 

It was really yummy. The package says you can eat it cold or warmed up. I think it tasted better warmed up. Tasted it cold and it was waaay sweet. Still good, but sweet.

I have also tried the Hawaiian Tropics Silk Hydration Sunscreen.
It smells really nice and feels even better! Like putting on really good lotion. I love this stuff! I plan on buying a larger bottle of this stuff.

 I have also tried Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail color.
I wasn't very impressed with this one, I am supposed to put it over another color and it is supposed to make a wavy design with the enclosed magnet. It didn't do anything except give the color a metallic sheen to it. No, I wasn't impressed at all.

And lastly I have tried Sally Hansen Nails & Cuticles Hand Creme.
My cuticles are always dry. I am constantly putting on lotion because of this very reason. I was very pleased to see this in the box. It smells wonderful, and it doesn't make my hands feel all greasy like some cremes do. And it actually made my cuticles healthier. I must say, that I am going to have to get more of this stuff.

There are still a few other things that I am in the process of trying out. Some shampoo and conditioner, and tampons and panty liners. I will blog about those later. But so far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment