August 13, 2011

A Note To My Abbie

I soo can't wait to see your beautiful face. I wonder all the time if you are going to look more like me or your daddy. You are soo active right now. And it helps me not to freak out. Because I know you are alive and healthy inside me. Getting ready to come into this world. Our little Christmas Angel as your Grammy D puts it. We are all looking forward to seeing you. And you can be sure that you will be loved by all. Your Aunt Crystal and Uncle Eddie have been waiting a loong time for this.

And another thing. I hope you grow up to be as strong, and respected of a woman that your Great Grandma Imogene was. You know you have her middle name, and she loved you even before you were even a thought in your mom and dad's head. I wish soo much that she was still alive to see you and be a part of your life. But that wasn't meant to be.


Anyways, we all can't wait to see you. So keep on growing and see you in December.

Love Always
Your Mamma

No comments:

Post a Comment