March 20, 2011

Unwanted Feelings

I hate the fact that all these people around me are having babies and I am not. What I really hate is the way I feel. I don't WANT to feel this way, I just do. I just found out via Facebook that my sister's neice is preggers. And she is younger than me. GAh! I need to just quit trying. It hurts too much to face it when I think I might be and find out I am not.

Ah well, on another note, I am going to Rock Fest this year with Alicia!!!! I am stoked too! Its going to be soo freaking awesome. Disturbed is headlining and Hinder is going to be there too. Freaking awesome!!!

And I am also trying to get myself motivated to start exercising. I had to go to the doctor for a sinus infection and found out that I weigh waaay more than I want to. And no, I am not going to divulge that info to anyone save my hubby and doctor, so don't ask!

I guess thats about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment