February 25, 2011

New Year---New Me

I FINALLY got my hair cut and highlighted last Friday. THAT was part of my Christmas present from my hubby. (better late than never, right?) For Valentine's day we went to Olive Garden...total yummie-ness! And we both got new shoes, and I got a new purse. Loving all of it! Purse is super cute and spring-y. I love the highlights in my hair, and the cut..once I got a few things fixed, is really cute. I keep getting compliments on it at work. L-O-V-E it!!!

^^^My new haircut!!^^

On another note, Dad is treating Mark and me to IHOP today for lunch. I guess he got an i-pod for Christmas/Valentine's day from his fiance' and he wants to show it off. Mark is outside shoveling snow from the driveway right now and then he is gonna shower before we leave to meet Dad for lunch. 

And my co-worker, Jackie is due any day now. She is schedueled to go in March 1st to get induced if she doesn't go into labor before then. And she is working until the 1st. Wow! I hope I am able to do that when I eventually get preg-o. 

No comments:

Post a Comment