November 6, 2010

Missing Grandma :*(

Thanksgiving is getting closer and closer..and I just don't want it to get here. This Thanksgiving will be the first without Grandma there. I don't think I can express how badly I just want to go over there on Thanksgiving and see her sitting in her chair. Talking and going on like she always has. I want to see her in the kitchen telling Mom how to cook this or that she is messing up that. But that isn't going to happen this year..or any other year. Its soo hard to let go of her. I don't think I will ever really be capable of really letting her go. She was soo much a part of my heart. It just sucks, ya know?

Anyways. I know that I am still going to put the Christmas tree up. I will just have to get Mark to bring it up for me. lol! I guess that is it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment