October 20, 2010

3 Years and Going Strong

I can't believe that its been 3 years since I married my wonderful husband Mark. It soo doesn't seem that long. Now we have a house we are paying for, and dog, and are working on trying to have a baby. Wow, how the time flies! It just blows my mind away. I remember thinking from that first hug goodnight, that he was the one for me.

And I remember my wedding like it was just last month. Like right now I would be waiting to get my hair done with most of my bridal party.
Lol...I know Sarah will never let me forget the mad dash we made to get to the church on time after my hair was done. Good times..good times. And although I didn't get all the pictures I would have liked to get, The most important one that I could have got was the one with my Grandma. She was wearing her favorite purple outfit. And she looked beautiful in it.  Looking back  I am soo happy that she was able to make it. I still miss her. But at least I know she approved of Mark. She knew that he made me happy. And that was all that really mattered.

OK, onto a happier note. MARK has something planned for dinner tonight after he gets off work...yes unfortunately he does have to work. And he won't tell me what. So now i am worried/ excited to see what he has in store for us.

I guess that is it for now. 




*Blinkie made by Italics@bouncys @livejournal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment