June 5, 2010

Good Reading and a Sick Pup


 I am re-reading one of my all time favorite books, Kushiel's Dart by Jacqueline Carey
 I love it! I have read it too many times to count and I never get bored with it.

Well, this week..my doggie Jack gave me a scare. I had to take him to the vet Thursday. He had a fever, but the vet wasn't sure why. They gave Jack some antibiotics and kept him overnight cause he wasn't eating. So Friday, I paid the bill (thank goodness for credit cards)  and took him home. He was acting much better. The vet gave me some antibiotic pills to give him for the next week. And I am supposed to let them know how he is doing after he is done with them.

I can already tell you that he is back to his hyper doggie self. Lol! Thank goodness, cause he had me scared! 


On another note, I had to return my recycled purse. : ( I couldn't stand how I had to wear it over my left shoulder. There was really no other way to wear it. I am used to wearing my purses over my right shoulder. But I got another purse that was cheaper so I have some spending money. And the one I have now is just as cute as the other one. 







No comments:

Post a Comment