May 15, 2010

Busy Day Today

Today Mark and I are both off. Well, Mark has to go overnight tonight to help do something in electronics. But we both have the day together. We are going to Lawrence today. I think we are going to go to Payless Furniture there to see what kind of couches they have. And what their prices are. I also want to go down Mass. street. I love going to The Dusty Bookshelf there.

And then later tonight we have Shayla's graduation party to go to. It's at 7pm. I think we are going for a little bit. But Mark needs to get home so that he can get a little rest before he has to be to work @ 10pm tonight.

Which mean I am in bed alone tonight. Not fun, but I am getting used to it.

Anywho. That is the plan for today.

Laterz!


Blinkie Made By:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment