February 20, 2010

A Vacation to Colorado


So Mark and I are going to Colorado for our vacation this year! I am uber excited!! We already have the hotel room reserved. Its in Denver, and it's really close to the museum, botanical gardens and the butterfly pavillion.

OMG! I could just squeal from the excitement!

I want to go on the Pike's Peak Cog Railway. But the tickets are $33 per person! Kinda pricey, I know. But it is TOTALLY worth it! The ride up is awesome, and the view when you get to the summit is absolutely breathtaking.

I am bouncing in my seat just thinking about it.

O.o. and the best part of all of it is that we are going from August 25th thru Sept 1st. Which means I will be there on my birthday. Totally awesome!!!

Huzzah! Huzzah!!


*Blinkie made by kass102885@livejournal.com*

No comments:

Post a Comment